Monday, October 16, 2017

#AuthorToolboxBlogHop: NaNoWriMo


Unfortunately I will not be participating in this year's National Novel Writing Month. My November is so packed that I will be lucky if I get any writing done during the month. But I wanted to let you guys know that I am still here for you if you are participating.

Here are some links to previous blogs of mine about NaNoWriMo:

Inspiration
Advice From Authors for Authors
Writing Prompts

There are more if you want to check them out, they were posted in October of 2016.

I am a writer who needs a soundtrack for my book. So, I thought I would share my current novel's soundtrack to maybe help give some inspiration.


  1. Perfect Places by Lorde
  2. Sometime Around Midnight by The Airborne Toxic
  3. Pork Soda by the Glass Animals
  4. Everything Now by Arcade Fire
  5. Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran
  6. Believer by Imagine Dragons
  7. This is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco
  8. Don't Take the Money by Bleachers
  9. So Close by Andrew McMahon
  10. Not Ready to Make Nice by the Dixie Chicks
  11. Rest in Pieces by Saliva
  12. Falls on Me by Fuel
  13. Shovels and Dirt by the Strumbellas
I hope my soundtrack and my previous posts help give you some inspiration for NaNoWriMo. Also, check back here during November for a book review or two!

Good luck and happy holidays my fellow Author Toolbox Blog Hoppers!


To continue hopping through other great blogs in the monthly #AuthorToolboxBlogHop or to join, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment