Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Putting Pen to Paper

The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things can only get better.  
― Stephen King

Writing is scary, I cannot deny that. I don't think any writer can. Putting a pen to paper is no easy task. What if what you write is stupid? What if no one likes it? What if its not perfect? 
Well, I can tell you with confidence that it won't be stupid, someone will like it, and perfect is boring. The world needs your words, your thoughts, and your novel. 
I'm hoping that with this blog I can inspire more writing and more reading. I want to share my love of the written word with the world. I firmly believe that words can change everything. They can make you smile or cry. They can take you on incredible journeys or emotional roller coasters. They can do serious damage or the most powerful of healing.  What you have to say matters. Your words matter. You matter.
I hope you come back and read my thoughts on writing. I hope I inspire you. I hope you write.

No comments:

Post a Comment