Monday, October 31, 2016

The Night Before NaNo


Well, tomorrow is the big day. I have to admit that I am pretty nervous. I have an idea and I have my characters, but man, I'm not sure how I will pull off this National Novel Writing Month. The important thing is that I am going to try my hardest.

Things I am going to do tonight: 
  • Take my kiddo treat-or-treating
  • Eat some candy
  • Watch a scary movie
  • Outline the scene I will be writing on November 1st
  • Sleep
Tomorrow I am going to:
  • Go to work
  • Write at least 2,000 words (I prefer to start off over the 1,667 words a day just incase I fall behind.)
  • Outline a scene for the next day
  • Sleep
I would like to wish all my fellow NaNoWriMos good luck! I hope that you find the story you want to write. I hope that writer's block never rears its ugly. I hope that you get the crazy awesome rough first draft that you need!

Remember, the world needs your novel.

(P.S. I will try to post things to inspire you throughout the month, good luck again.)


No comments:

Post a Comment